Yes but I must apologize in advance for gay ヽ(´□｀。)ﾉ
“Eyes on Me -featured in FINAL FANTASY VIII-,” Angela Aki - Kokoro no Senshi
In 2006, Japanese singer-songwriter-pianist Angela Aki (vocalist and lyricist for Final Fantasy XII’s vocal theme “Kiss Me Good-Bye”) recorded a rearranged cover of “Eyes on Me,” Final Fantasy VIII’s theme song. She later performed it live at VOICES: Music from Final Fantasy in Tokyo the same year.
She walks on water sends the dead heals the sick gives hope to the poor obeys her father rejects the teachings of the old ruling elite gets attacked by them because of that and saves the world despite being called a heretic Yuna is actually Jesus
FFI: Way to overreact, Garland
FFII: What the fuck, leveling system?
FFIII: Like FFI with kids
FFIV: Sorry your life sucks, Kain
FFV: Bartz and his ladiesssssss
FFVI: Kefka actually destroyed the world
FFVII: Everyone has anger issues
CC:FFVII: Zack the
FFVIII: Too much love story
FFIX: Bad guy wears a thong
FFX: HA HA YOU DON’T EXIST
FFX-2: Final Fantasy meets Sailor Moon
FFXI: Where’s a damn white mage?
FFXII: Booty booty everywhere
FFXIII: I hate you, Space Pope
FFXIII-2: Everyone you love dies
FFXIV: Mascot character, stop being hot
Final Fantasy themed alcoholic beverages at Square Enix’s specialty cafe Artnia in Tokyo (from top-left clockwise):
- Shiva (white rum, white curaçao, lychee, lemon juice)
- Ifrit (white rum, white curaçao, orange juice, crème de cassis)
- Elixir (white rum, mint, rosemary, Elixir Végétal, soda, lime)
- Red Materia (gin, lime juice, crème de cassis)
- Blue Materia (gin, lime juice, blue curaçao)
A teaser trailer for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn showing the implementation of Magitek armor, first popularized in Final Fantasy VI.
Director-producer Naoki Yoshida jokingly gave the event planners and CGI designers three guidelines for creating the trailer:
- There must be three riders
- They must be traversing a snowy mountain trail
- The girl must look like a former imperial soldier suffering from amnesia who is being controlled by the Empire with a Slave Crown
sorry if im creepy but do you have a personal blog?